Friday, March 30, 2018

Do They See Jesus in Me?



Once again, my second favorite singer in all the world (her Mama is still my #1 favorite) with a song for Sabbath.  I tell people Meghan got her singing ability from me because her Mom still has hers. Actually, she got her perfect pitch and lovely voice from the gene pool on her Mom's side. On my side we play guitar and kind of hum along in the background because we've been told not to sing too loud. It throws the others off. We tend to wander off key a lot. I've gotten better at it, but Miss Sheila still has to stop up her ears whenever I get musical.

Not so with Miss Meghan. I have a few brief clips of the two of them singing together. One day I'll post them on Youtube and here. In the meantime here's Meghan singing a lovely song call Do They See Jesus in Me? Knowing my daughter, I think they can.

Tom King

1 comment: