Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Supe Had a Straight Job and So Did I


I loved The Superman Song the first time I heard it. Some songs grow on you. This one didn't have to. I mean, how can you go wrong with a song about a comic book character sung by a Canadian group called "Crash Test Dummies"?  I think I liked the song because I empathize with Clark Kent's plight in the song. Throughout our careers, both of us wanted to shuck all the do-gooding and go swinging off through the jungle scooping up unsuspecting women, running with scissors, swimming less than an hour after eating, and breaking chalk. It's a great song, and I'd further add that if you don't like this song and you grew up in the 50s or 60s, you're a commie! It's that simple.

Enjoy!  If you go to Peggo.net (not com) they'll even let you turn the vid into an mp3 and you can put it on your phone's music list.  Not that I would do such a thing. I mean I'm not a real pirate. I just play one on Facebook!  Here's The Superman Song.

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment